Thursday, October 15, 2009

Fun all around

Alright let me explain a little about this sweet child of mine. I have no idea where she gets it from but she is really competitive. I get a text message from her this evening telling me she needs some more money.

Well let me back up one step so you all understand. My beautiful daughter attends a preportary school out in Northern California. She lives with my parents so I just make sure she has what she needs by continuing to add money to her checking account.

Now back to the text message. I know I am hard to follow at times but if you all know me i'm not the brightess at times. Anyways she wants money cause they are in spirit week and the freshmen, sophomores, juniors and seniors are all competing to out spirit each other in decorating their particular hallway. Yes my lovely daughter wanted me to put about 40 dollars in her account so she can decorate their hallway... and if i can quote one line in her text "mom you know Im real competitive please put money in my account" I know she doesnt get it from me. I like to sit back and enjoy watching everyone else.

This reminds me of tonight at work. As many of you Military Wives know it sometimes is hard to have anyone show up for your FRG meeting. So my senior advisor decided to make a competition on it. And if the company has at least 60% show up then they get half a day off on a Friday. Oh yeah talk about participation. I have not seen so many spouses show up. It acutally turned out to be a wonderful event. Got lots of volunteers and lots of information out. The only thing Im still alittle amazed about is no one knew my name as Kandis all the Soldiers that were there and spouses that know me or of me as the Candy Lady. Hmmm I guess that big bowl of candy on my desk gets attention.

Well this is a little short long day again at work and early and late night last night. Ryon was up with a fever most of the night took him in and was told "Yep it is going around" Umm yeah figured that but any particular thing to do or not do... Sometimes I really wonder about some people. Then was kept up most of the night from Rob coughing oh I did mention he is sick also. Yep so far so good (knock on wood) But as anyone of you know it doesnt matter if mom gets sick we still have to continue with everything.

Good luck Kenzee on your spirit week hallway!! Hope you all do well. One more day till the weekend and hopefully with 2 sick ones in the house i can acutally sleep in...HMMM any takers i wont be able to??? Nite all... Prayers continue to be with all loved ones serving abroad and in harms way, my dear friends and loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment