Monday, January 7, 2013

WOW, 2013 already and the time is already flying by. Since the beginning of this year  we have had several things already happen. To start off it was a great reward for my husband, cause all his hard work has paid off, he will be pinned MSG Friday the 11th of January.  Something he has worked hard the last 19yrs. We as a family are very proud of him. The best part of this upcoming promotion is having both the kids here to see the pinning.

Speaking of kids, as you all know Makenzee is attending Marshall University for the second year and is doing great. She is keeping up with her A/B grades and a 3.8 GPA. This next semester will be a hard one for her. Apparently, she is double majoring and one of her majors is biology and she is doubling her classes up this sememster with those classes.  I'm very proud of the young lady she has become.  Not only is she doing well in school she finally got her a car. Well actually Rob and I got it for her for Christmas. If you have not seen the video of you check it out. You can find it on youtube under my email: sweetcwgrl@gmail.com or on facebook.  It is one funny video. She heads back to school this weekend. It sure will be quiet with out her here. I know Rob will be a little sad they have done several things together this vacation and have become closer.

As for the lil man well he is growing like a weed. Seriously he is over 5foot now. He is almost as tall as his sister who may I say is not happy about that. He just returned from winter camp with the Boy Scouts and had a blast. He earned 3 more merit badges during the camp and a 4th one out side of camp. He really is enjoying this and I am so proud of him.  Now if I can just get him to study a little harder in school and turn in his homework I would really be happy.

As for me, work has been busy with another unit returning home soon. I enjoy seeing the families who have been with out their loved one for so long reunite. It is one of the best feelings.  Other than that I have ventured into some crafting not much but it was relaxing. Reading more and running to keep up the weight I lost and to keep healthy.  Yes as always trying to keep healthy. 

With Makenzee's 20th Birthday coming up and mine shortly right after this month is really going by.  I will update more as the month goes by or when I get a few minutes to get on.  Hope everyone is having a great year so far.  God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment